I am so glad I took the time to master how to make buffalo wings because this dish is one of the reasons why my husband won’t ever leave me! My entire family loves it and my three year old will eat it even though they are a hot! He just asks for a glass of ice cold water. Seriously though, they really are that good.
1 stick butter
3/4 cup hot sauce
black pepper, dash
1/4 tsp garlic powder
1 cup flour
1/2 tsp paprika
1/2 tsp cayenne pepper
1/2 tsp black pepper
1/2 tsp garlic salt
1 1/2 tsp seasoned salt
20 chicken wings
1 egg, beaten
1 tbsp milk
oil for frying
1. Mix flour, paprika, cayenne pepper, 1/2 tsp seasoned salt, garlic salt, and 1/2 tsp black pepper.
2. Whisk together butter, hot sauce, dash black pepper, 1 tsp seasoned salt, and garlic powder.
3. If you didn’t purchase wingettes and drumettes, you will need to cut your wings. See images below.
4. Mix egg and milk in a bowl.
5. Coat chicken with egg and milk mixture.
6. Pour flour mixture in Ziploc bag if you have one, this is not necessary, you can use a bowl. Place drumettes and wingettes in flour mixture and mix until they are thoroughly coated.
7. Fry the chicken.
8. Fry until chicken juices run clear, about 10 minutes.
9. Pour buffalo wing sauce over chicken.
If you liked, hated, or altered this recipes, please comment below! I love to hear from you!